"Better late than never" I hear you cry (or possibly, "what ANOTHER Blogtacular post?!"). This is the last of my three posts about Blogtacular and I've taken my time getting to it. The first is about the Photowalk and the second, a more in-depth post about the day itself and the actions I've taken away.
Now the icing on the cake that is Blogtacular has to be the goodie bag. As if I needed proof that I've been knackered and stressed since the conference (not because of it I hasten to add!), I only had a proper look at it's contents at the weekend, yes shame on me. Here are a few of my favourite bits...
What I really love are the number of things to make and do! I obviously haven't made or done any of them yet, though I hope to find time over the summer. I'm going to work my way around this image about in a vaguely clockwise fashion:
- Sun Jellies bag - I last had one of these in about 1984. It was black. I had matching sandals too. I love it and I'm really pleased I got the pink one!
- Annie Sloan Chalk paint - a lovely dark teal colour this year - need to think of a good project for this.
- Glitter triangle necklace by Too Cute to Quit - wore this yesterday and it's rather fab.
- Tilly & The Buttons Bettine pattern - so happy to get one of Tilly's patterns which I don't already own - it's also highly unlikely that I would've made the jumpsuit if I'd got that one (lovely as it is - I'm not really a jumpsuit person).
- Pineapple stencil from Happy Scatter.
- Home Tag from Home by Kirsty.
- We Make Collective kit - I've written about We Make Collective before - I love that they provide the stuff, but leave what you make with it to your imagination - I'm definitely going to make something with this mini embroidery kit.
- DIY Lightning Bolt Brooch Kit from The Make Arcade - a blue glittery lightening bolt? Yep, I'll be making this one too.
- Makers Gonna Make print from Claireabellemakes.
- Temporary Tattoos (with bunnies on!!) from Hello Harriet - for my holiday perhaps...
- Origami Notepaper Set by Lollipop Designs - the little man helped me with the photo above and spotted this straight away so I think I'll be making them with him somehow!
- Hip Hip Hooray sticker - part of a mini Noisemakers' Club pack (you can read about Noisemakers Club here - I'm already a bit of a fan).
There were lots of other thinks besides, so really quite a treat! This little lot all came in a fab tote designed by Hello Dodo and DesignosaurYEAH - I'd take a photo of mine, but I've already used it so much it needs a wash! So here's Mollie Makes photo of them all lined up in a row...
And that's it for another year.... Now off to do some gluing and sticking and sewing and whatnot...