A very warm welcome to my new blog sponsor - WeaverDee! You may have seen their advert sitting in my sidebar for a couple of weeks now, but their website actually launches today (and you can see a little film all about it here).
WeaverDee is a brand new, family run, online sewing and craft store. Their experienced and knowledgeable staff aim to provide great customer service, and even though they are primarily an online business, they'll be offering sewing machine demonstrations by appointment (if you're local to Middlewich, Cheshire) or they can talk you through your requirements on the phone. I think this is a great idea as the choice of machines out there can be somewhat baffling!
From their launch today, they have the following items available:
- Gutermann sewing and embroidery threads
- Sewing machines, embroidery machines, overlockers (they're stockists of Brother, Janome, Husqvarna Viking, Elna and Bernina)
- Feet and accessories for the machines
- Over 4000 sewing patterns from Simplicity, Vogue, New Look, McCall's, Kwik Sew, Butterick and Burda
- YKK zips
- Pins, needles
- HORN sewing furniture
- A selection of quality sewing tools including marking tools, tracing tools, awls and (the all important!) seam rippers
- Dress forms
- Bias binding
- and elastics
They aim to expand the range every month so it's probably worth asking if there's something in particular you're keen to buy.
To celebrate the launch of WeaverDee, they have a rather brilliant giveaway (I want to enter but pretty sure I'm not allowed to!) where you can win a Bernina 330 sewing machine worth a whopping £649 (see the image above). Runners up win sewing vouchers which could also come in pretty handy! To enter just visit their website or click on their advert in my sidebar.