So, I had a week off last week. Managed to spend a little time with my feet up, but not too much! Here are a few of the things I got up to.
1. Made a mini quilt
2. Hit the charity shops
3. Had a go at lino printing onto fabric
4. Did a little craft fair planning
5. Had a rummage for treasure at Battlesbridge Antiques Centre in Essex - found this lovely little loom (which I didn't buy!)
6. Worked on our new bedroom - here's the morning light through the new curtains
7. Decorated some ceramics
8. Went to the top of The Shard and saw a mini version of London (was it small, or was it far away?)
9. Visited the Kaffe Fassett exhibition at the Fashion & Textile Museum
10. Wandered around Bermondsey
11. Treated myself to a heap of magazines
12. And did a little cross stitch, phew!