Now, I love a good list. Last year I concentrated on the books you might like to buy for Christmas, but this year I've decided to share my own Christmas present wish list. So no reviews as I don't actually own any of these things myself, just a list of lovely bits I would like to receive. Enjoy!
(This picture is one of mine though - my new Christmas tree cross stitch - appearing soon at a craft fair near you!).
We'll start with lovely crafty/stationery type things.
1. Green Gables Stationery Club subscription
2. Through the Round Window stained glass bird
3. Susan Green Books leather journal
4. Woolly Duck sugar ice cookies
5. Sam Osbourne mini desk planner
6. Sue Webb Designs rainbow granny square blanket
7. Charlotte Macey Textiles duck egg chickens stitched picture
8. Gillian Bates handmade canvas postcard of Brighton Pier.
Then, the books!
1. Granny Chic by Dottie Angel and Ted & Agnes
2. Learn to Knit Love to Knit by Anna Wilkinson
3. Geek Chic Crochet by Nicki Trench
4. Inspired : London by Mary McDermott
5. Just Sew Stories by Katie Allen
6. Find & Keep by Beci Orpin
7. Retro Home by Katherine Sorrell
Finally, the big item!
The Art & Business of Surface Pattern Design course (I'd love to do the whole thing but would be happy with just the first module as my Christmas present!).