Made by Mrs M is one year old this week! How time flies when you're having fun!
To mark the occasion, I've decided to run a little competition. This is what you can win:
- A copy of the lovely Mollie Makes Christmas book! Out 4 October - review to follow!
- 7 - yes 7 craft kits from Mollie Makes - including a crochet flower brooch, felt rings, a needle case, luggage tag, keyring, necklace and linen kit.
- Park Hill hand decorated plate.
- Set of three buttons covered in my Park Hill fabric.
All you have to do to enter is:
- Sign up to follow my blog; or
- Send me a direct message asking to join my mailing list; or
- Buy something from my shiny new Folksy shop.
- You'll get a bonus entry if you tweet about this competition or the fact that you've done one of the things listed above.
You can of course do all three (and your name will go in the hat three times - if you then tweet three times you can make this six chances to win!). Please make sure you mention me in your tweet (@kdmarsden) so I know about it!
The winner will be drawn from an actual hat (or similar receptacle) on Monday 8 October. Good luck!