It’s that time already! As I type this I’ve only managed to buy one Christmas present so far but I am very much thinking about it… so if you are too here’s a selection of 10 ideas - hopefully including something for everyone!
1. Notecards - everyone needs a selection of cards in their stash just in case… this set includes 5 beautifully printed cards featuring a selection of my latest designs (so something for the architecture fans and something floral too) - take a look at the full set here - £11 with free UK P&P.
2. Have an experience - bookings for my spring 2019 workshops are now open so why not treat someone to a morning (or full day) of making? They’ll certainly remember your gift and this is a good one for those who feel that they don’t need lots more “stuff”. Booking now for March 2019 here - from £45.
3. Go personalised - My custom house portraits are already proving very popular this year (to the extent that I may have to close the order book early…). Buy them something truly unique, More info here - from £65.
4. A local scene - A wide selection of my drawings from my A-Z of British Buildings project are available as beautiful high quality giclee prints. These are printed to order so don’t leave it too late! See the full range here - £32 with free UK P&P.
5. Stocking fillers for Croydon folk - I have a new selection of mini postcard sized Croydon prints - get them here or come and see me at Boxpark Croydon for the makers’ market on 16 December. £6 with free UK P&P.
6. For the crafter who has everything - I bet they don’t have a bundle of my hand painted fabrics! A nice light weight cotton perfect for small craft or quilting projects. £9 with free UK P&P.
7. Colour lovers rejoice! I still have a few copies of my 365 project Kickstarter Book; 365 Days of Coloured Stuff. The perfect stocking filler! £12 with free UK P&P.
8. One off art? At a bargain price? Yes! Treat them to a unique monoprint to hang on their wall, plus these prints are currently reduced too… what’s not to like? Clearance prints from £5-£10 with free UK P&P.
9. You can’t have too many cushions…. Help them to achieve that luxuriously full sofa look with a one off cushion or maybe a lampshade from the sample sale - cushions from £15-£28 and lampshades for just £20.
10. And the ultimate stocking filler… has to be the tote bag. Yes you have loads of them but they’re needed! Buy this one with a clear conscience as 10% of proceeds go to the charity Peace Direct. £6 with free UK P&P.